Tuesday, August 17, 2010

eat, pray, and love the movie.

Well, I might as well explain my absence... getting the gumption to blog can sometimes be rather challenging! It takes so much time, and often, I get discouraged when there are no comments or followers.

However, here are some photos from the movie. I must admit, I was a bit upset with Julia Roberts playing Elizabeth Gilbert. She surprised me though, with a rather great performance. The clothes and scenery were absolutely gorgeous in this movie.




Eat Pray Love Movie Pictures, Images and Photos


Cool case
Love Bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hellloo there:] While trying to come up with a clever way to start my About Me, I am watching Gilmore Girls with my mother. Both Lorelai's remind me of my mother in that we drink copious amounts of coffee. However, I find that sometimes I don't quite crave it as much.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers