Friday, July 9, 2010

Ye Olde Towne

I heard that you can tell a difference between somewhere aunthentically old if the name has an "e" on the end. For example, if a candy store is named "The Sweet Shoppe", it is not an actual old place. I don't know-- my brother told me that.

Anyways, yesterday was a lovely day full of various adventures. My favorite photo is probably the boots. I did not buy them, but they looked so lovely. I wanted them bad.

Voila:
3
Isn't this necklace nifty?
1
Chiles hanging in un mercado.
2
Rawr.
4
Love this.
5
Zee boots.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Hellloo there:] While trying to come up with a clever way to start my About Me, I am watching Gilmore Girls with my mother. Both Lorelai's remind me of my mother in that we drink copious amounts of coffee. However, I find that sometimes I don't quite crave it as much.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers