Thursday, July 8, 2010

Yesterday, I was in the mood for this fabuloso skirt. Felt lovely to be so free in the skirt. I love elephants very much.
1
4
3
Lunch-- this was my mom's. I've never had Gnocchi before, and I found that I loved it. It was delicious. We went to to most adorable little Italian restaurant.
2



Then, here comes dinner that I made. Oriental style pizza from a The Pampered Chef cookbook called Light and Simple. It had a cream cheese, garlic, and soy sauce sauce instead of tomato or cheese. Doesn't it look yummy? What did you do today?
Photo:

5

2 comments:

  1. that skirt is reallly really great. like, amazing!
    and also, that pizza is making my mouth water.
    great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!
    i love your mustard cardigan here, it is amazing and looks very warm :)
    ps your pizza is making me very hungry.. i haven't had breakfast yet :(

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hellloo there:] While trying to come up with a clever way to start my About Me, I am watching Gilmore Girls with my mother. Both Lorelai's remind me of my mother in that we drink copious amounts of coffee. However, I find that sometimes I don't quite crave it as much.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers