Thursday, June 24, 2010

And yet another night sleeping on the floor.

Well, the movers were supposed to come today. How would we know that at three o'clock, the man in charge would call and tell us "Oh! We're less than 200 miles away!" Woo! That was fabulous news. They assured us they would be here at 8 P.M. Well, it's almost 9:30 P.M., and they still have not showed.

And to make things even lovelier, I was sitting in my empty living room looking out into our street. The window shades were up, and as I was sitting there, the neighbor, who was originally watching a movie from where I could see came outside for a cigarette. I watched him for awhile, smoking along, and then when he went back inside. The first thing he did? HE PUT HIS SHADES DOWN. Much to my embarrassment, he had caught me lurking. Great.

And not only that, but I HAD BEEN SCRATCHING/SLIGHTLY, but ONLY SLIGHTLY picking at my nostrils. I know, I know...That's gross! But it's dusty here in Texas, and I gotsta to do what I gotsta do.

On a lighter note, I went to Hobby Lobby for the second time in two days. I've found my home, my friends. Below is a notebook I found quite intriguing. Of course, I didn't buy it because it was @19.99. Bleck.

Hope everyone is lovely:]
Thanks for stopping by,
B.

8
This is an ode to one of my favorite blogs, Garance Dore. Drawn by me:]

1
This is where I have been sleeping for the past 2 weeks. This is my bedroom.

2
Dresser I want.

3
Notebook/Sketchbook.

4
Sketchbooks and canvases. Quite overwhelming, but very lovely.

5
I would love to paint something like this.

6
Mum's derish dish.

7
Their refried beans are crazy good. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hellloo there:] While trying to come up with a clever way to start my About Me, I am watching Gilmore Girls with my mother. Both Lorelai's remind me of my mother in that we drink copious amounts of coffee. However, I find that sometimes I don't quite crave it as much.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers