Sunday, June 13, 2010

Welcome to my new home

Hello!:D
texas and dana 203


Well, this summer I'm moving from Florida to Texas. I'm going to blog my experience with pictures and lots of other groovy things:]
This is basically going to be my diary- filled with thoughts and my waving emotions, along with what's been on my mind pop culture-wise.

Let's begin:

First day in Texas:
Wow, this is different. Everything is so mountanious and beautiful and wonderfully, wonderfully, wonderfully pretty.

We got to fly first class! This was pretty awesome seeing as we never really do... It came with quite a volumnious breakfast, and I was able to save some for a snack later...





texas and dana 168
texas and dana 196
texas and dana 180
texas and dana 194
(You know you're in America when the sandwiches have more meat than a cow on steroids)


The house is gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hellloo there:] While trying to come up with a clever way to start my About Me, I am watching Gilmore Girls with my mother. Both Lorelai's remind me of my mother in that we drink copious amounts of coffee. However, I find that sometimes I don't quite crave it as much.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers