Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Maybe if I were foreign, more peole would read my blog.

Soooo, today was spent lounging around...Doing whatever, ya know? However, I feel accomplished seeing as I saw 2 movies! One was on Netflix, and the other was at (gasp) THE THEATRE!

Call me a loser, but indeed I saw Eclipse. And call me an even bigger loser, but it was actually pretty good. The acting didn't suck as much... I guess they're getting the hang of it the third time around! NOW's the time to get into character! Anyways, it was a good movie. Good effects. Kept me on the edge of my seat.

1
6
5
4
3
2

Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs
Jaw-droppingly fabulous.

Xavier Samuel: Twilight’s Newest Star For "Eclipse"
Mmmm. Delishous.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Hellloo there:] While trying to come up with a clever way to start my About Me, I am watching Gilmore Girls with my mother. Both Lorelai's remind me of my mother in that we drink copious amounts of coffee. However, I find that sometimes I don't quite crave it as much.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers