Tuesday, June 22, 2010

EEP! SUNGLASSES AND A SPA DAY=3

I woke up uber sad this morning, and I am assuming it is because our stuff from the movers has STILL not arrived. We are keeping our fingers crossed for tomorrow evening, but it is likely that they will be here late at night.

Anyway, so my mom took me to a beauty school for a spa day. $20 got me a pedi/mani, haircut, hairstyle, facial, and makeup (which I opted out on.) All were fabulous:D My favorite was the facial.


Then, I got home and discovered a package at my front door! It was the Fred Flare sunglasses I won with Orchid Grey. :)) I love them.. and I'm not just saying that hahaha.

Here are los fotos:

BEFORE:
4

AFTER:
5
6
7
8



FRED FLARE:
Captureoffredflare
9
Captureoffredflare
1
10
11
12
2

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hellloo there:] While trying to come up with a clever way to start my About Me, I am watching Gilmore Girls with my mother. Both Lorelai's remind me of my mother in that we drink copious amounts of coffee. However, I find that sometimes I don't quite crave it as much.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers